'94 GP Rear Brake question

I have a '94 Grand Prix SE. If I have the rear end up on jack stands, should the tires rotate freely? They don't- they rub a bit as though the brakes are slightly engaged. This has caused the pads to burn out pretty quickly. Is this an adjustment in the calipers or something? I need to change the pads tonite because they are grinding(again).

Thanks

Reply to
nospam

Those cars had terrible rear brakes. You may need to replace your calipers. The E-brake pulls on a spring to engage the park brake, the spring may not be returning back to it's original location completely, as well.

Reply to
Mark Keeling

Reply to
clevere1