94 grand am fuel problem??

my car has been hesitating on acceleration and when i come to a stop it stalls on me. if i keep tring to start my car and go it seems to over heat. also when im accelerating it revs really high but doesnt seem to go much faster. i've changed my spark plugs and wires as well as my fuel filter. Do i need to change my injectors?? fuel pump?? i also put in gas treatment, because i think thats how this problem started is with some bad gas. please i need HELP.

Reply to
meagan