94 Grand Prix stinky, need help!

Blow it up sounds good. Be sure to take some video.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan

My 94 Grand Prix has developed quite a stink. The wife calls me and tells me the car is shaking again (If figure the plugs are fouled/screwed up again). But when I get in it, it seems to be fine, with a slight miss. But the exhaust smells like rotten eggs. This smell isn't like the your coverter is plugged smell, the smell is coming out of the exhaust... Any ideas? Or should I just give up and blow it up?

Reply to
clevere

Bah .. the wife would kill me.

Reply to
clevere

What makes you think he meant to blow up the car? Cars can be fixed. Wives...well...

Reply to
TSC