94 Grandprix GTP Sale Price?

sunroof, 60k miles, mint, new tires.

I'm thinking about going for a 4-door. What do you all think I'd get in a dealer trade and/or private sale.

Thanks,

Reply to
GSRS

If it has the 3.1 I'd go $1200 on it. If it has the 3.4, then $750.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul =?x-user-defined?Q?=BB?=

According to Kelley Blue Book approx. $2250 - $3610

Reply to
Sig

A '94 GTP with low mileage? A dealer will give you next to nothing for it while you'd get the higher end of the blue book selling it your own.

John B. '95 GTP 93k

Reply to
broog