94 GrandPrix radio code?

A few years ago someone in this forum provided to me a universal code to unlock my radio -- locked due to battery replacement. Unfortunately I filed this information too well and now that I'm in need once again, well, you know the story. :-( If anyone could provide this code it would be much appreciated.

Most annoying part about this is that I bought the vehicle new and never entered a security code. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Thanks, Terry

Reply to
Terry