'94 Sunbird ABS light on brake light flashing

I have a 1994 Pontiac Sunbird LE. Last night, about a minute into driving to the store, the ABS light came on (steady), the brake light is flashing fast and the heater/AC stopped completely. I have a firm pedal, no apparent loss of braking ability and the fluid is not low. When I turn the heater/AC controls on, the fan doesn't start but the brake light STOPS flashing! I can find no fuses blown. Any suggestions??

Reply to
japrime

replying to japrime, rockstar09 wrote: did you figure out what was causing the abs light to blink?

Reply to
rockstar09