'95 GP Idling high after some work...

Hello again guys,

Ok, I had a friend do the head gaskets in my car. During which I had the heads rebuilt. Once everything was back together, it runs fine, but the idle is at 1200 instead of 1000. Occasionally it climbs to

2000.

There is nothing wrong with the work he did, there are no leaks there.

Any ideas why it would be idling so high?

Thanks, as always, in advance,

Information is power. Thanks to all who empower me

Brian

a small vacuum leak? does it idle a little roughly and smooth out at higher rpm?

Reply to
Bob

apparently it was the throttle housing.