'95 Grand Prix....changing plugs?

Um, how do I turn the motor so I can get to the three plugs in the back of the motor?

I've heard there is a bar I have to release and turn the motor. I see the two hinges in the front of the motor, but cannot see where I release anything to move the motor.

Is there a site where there are pictures that would help me.

Appreciated all...

------------ Information is power. Thanks to all who empower me

Brian

Brian, K-D tools makes an inexpensive tool that you put in place of the dogbone while you are changing the rear plugs. It fits temporarily in place of the dogbone and has a screw the you can turn to rotate the engine forward to get access to the rear plugs. I dont have the part number ,as the tool is not here at the moment,but i can get it if you like.just leave a post.

Reply to
Philip Wagner