95 Grand Prix Door Handle

I have a 95 Grand Prix with a door handle that won't open the driver's side front door.Obviously something is broken inside and I wanted to get some advice before i decide to remove the inside door parts to get to it.It happened when the weather turned real bad here in Pittsburgh last week and we got freezing rain.The doors were frozen over on everyone's cars parked outside.I am able to get in one of the other 3 doors but need advice on how to remove the innerdoor panel and find the problem.Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thanks RH710

Reply to
RH710