95 Grand Prix SE Brake Problem

Hi I just put new brakes on my car.Front and back,I had to replace the rear left caliper also.The job went fine and the brakes work but i don't have alot of petal.I bled them twice already but still don't have alot of petal.Can anyone give me some advice?I appreciate it thanks RH710

Reply to
RH710

Four wheel disc right? Three thoughts

  1. If you bled the system by pumping the pedal, you may have bottomed out the piston in the master cylinder and torn a seal.
  2. We always suction bleed and flush all the old brake fluid.
  3. Those rear discs adjust with use of the parking brake (if they are like I remember). Set and release the parking brake a dozen times to make sure the rear pads seated well. GW
Reply to
Geoff Welsh

Thanks alot i'll try that RH710

Reply to
RH710

Take it to an shop you obviously do not know what you are doing. Before you kill someone.

Sal

Reply to
sal

Reply to