95 pontiac grand am engine comp

i've changed the compe becuase it said my quad drive module was bad nut it keeps come on whats up.. i've cleared the code like 5 times can some 1 help ?

Reply to
acebeyond16

Look at the schematics to find out what the quad drivers control and then fix those things, not the computer.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

my reversebulb blew so i changed it then it went out well the socket was messed up to i changed that now neither of my reverse lights work any thoughts?

Reply to
acebeyond16

My first thought was that you're a moron. Then I thought some more and decided that to call you a moron was an insult to morons. Just another talkaboutautos drama queen.

Reply to
FBR