95 Pontiac Transsport dies while driving and restarts in a few minutes

My 1995 Pontiac Transsport dies while driving. It loses spark but starts in a few minutes and may run for another week. Repair shops cannot fix it becuase it won't stay down long enough to find the problem. It died once in the shop and started before they could discover anything more than a loss of spark.

We have replaced the fuel pump and filter, the computer and computer chip, the coil pack module and the chranking sensor. The cranking sensor was replaced last July while the other things were replaced recently.

The motor was replaced last March (2003) and my current mechianic replaced all the vacuum hoses which were either left off or were defective.

I am afraid to travel out of town because of this problem.

Anyone have any possible solutions?

Reply to
drjoe

try your other sensors and spark plugs