95 Transsport missing gear

My '95 Transsport MPV 3.8 (320000KM) misses the fourth gear (overdrive) every now and then. if I switch the ignition off and on it is back for some time. Is this a familiar problem? anyone knows a solution? Thanx in advance.

Peter

Reply to
mattipeter

I have the same problem on 1992 about 5 years ago. Dealer read the code back then and said it is a transmission OD relay (in or around transmission) So I have not use the OD since. Still working fine.

Reply to
MN