96 grand am abs traction control check engin lights

hello plz help gf has a 96 grand am the abs light traction control,and check engin lights all cam on and put brakes on the frount a few mouths ago and they or bad agian wont cum out of park i ran the codes dont have the # right here but cam back as the tcc and evap droped the transmition and put in new tcc no good still same codes have another grand am with bad motor so i pulled the transmition and put it in same thing some one plz help thanks

Reply to
1955nomad

Shep

I have to agree with Shep. No offence Nomad, but if you take the time to write a post properly, it is a hell of a lot easier for people to read it. As for your car, if the ABS and Traction Control lights are on, there is usually something wrong with the ABS and/or Traction Control system. My sisters Grand Am was doing that, and it turned out to be her strut bearings being seized. My Bonnie did the same, and it turned out to be the same, though, in neither car did we have a check Engine light, and no codes were present.

Reply to
80 Knight