97-03 Pontiac Grand Prix Tail Light Bulbs Replacement Guide

I just replaced one of the bulbs in a tail light on my 2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP sedan. While I was doing it, I took pictures of the process to create a quick guide.

Owners of other sixth generation (1997 to 2003) Grand Prix cars should also find it to be useful.

Here's the guide -

Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Reply to
Paul Michaels