97 Grand Am brake locking while driving

on a 97 GA, the driver?s front brake will lock while driving and won?t release until bleeding the caliper; when I pluged it to make the short trip home, the passenger front locked up; Is it the ABS, or does this car have TCS that will do it? AND HOW DO I FIX IT?

Reply to
jayrydre66

the brake hose may have collapsed inside. you can take it off and see if you can blow thru it.

ds549