97 grand am window/ sunroof problems

hi i am having a problem with drivers side window where it does not go down all the way or works intermittently . if you go over bumps or shut the door sometimes it will work . usually we hold the button up or down on bumps in the road and it will start to work enough to get it up or down. i got another switch from junkyard and it didnt help. i was also told to replace the 30 amp circuit breaker and that didnt help. also my sunroof doesnt work, i checked fuses and the switch doesnt have power going to it .. any ideas?????????? thanks,,paul

Reply to
paul