97 Grand Prix 4t65-e transmission problem

I have a 97 grand prix gtp with a 4t65-e transmission. It started acting

up and I had a computer diagnostic test ran. It said the torque converter >lock up selonoid circuit was stuck open. I replaced both shift selonoids >and it shifted smoother than ever before, but there was one problem. It >will only shift out of 2nd gear at about 3200 rpm. Occasionally it seems to >be sticking in 2nd. Any suggestions on what to try next. Also I had the >diagnostics run again with no codes found. > Thanks for any suggestions you could give me.
Reply to
supercharged