97 Grand Prix leaks

I have a leak in the passenger floor after rains. just wandering if there is a fix for it thanx

Reply to
Beverly Goddberry

Wet floor could means several things as water eventually collect at the bottom. I would check for hole under the floor or inside the front fender which I doubt it if you are going to find anything wrong consider the year. Check for door seal and if you have a factory sunroof read up on one of the post above for Grand Prix 2000. Either case, you will have to lift the carpet up to dry it at the same time check for floor condition. Run water test.

Good luck, MN

Reply to
Mnn

also check the AC drain hose behind the glovebox

Reply to
GT Grand Prix 00