'98 GP Power window

The driver's window on my GP kept sticking (needed to release it from the seal around the doorframe) and now won't go down at all, even with mechanical assistance.

I'm assuming the motor has died, and plan to pick up a replacement tomorrow for installation this weekend. The last time I did one of these was about 15 years ago; any tips or gotchas I need to be aware of on the GP? Anything else it might be other than the motor?

Thanks

JGM

Reply to
JGM