98 grand am gt clutch problems

i guess i'm having clutch problems, my shifter gives me trouble when i put it in 3rdto 5th gear and it grinds a lot. and i had one problem going in reverse ( it wouldn't!) i've had my car looked at and it wasn't my clutch but i just didn't have clutch fluid so they bled it and filled it but it's doing it again! could it be something else?????

Reply to
susan28 via CarKB.com

Oh great, more message board asshats.

Reply to