98 Grand Prix leaking

My 98 Grand Prix is leaking water somewhere but I can't find where at. After a hard rain the passenger side floor is soaking wet in the middle of the floor. I inspect the surrounding area and I can't find water leaking anywhere. Any idea's where the water is coming from?

Reply to
russPH

Mike Levy

Dump some silicone in the slit in the weatherstripping, and stick it back on.

May smell for a couple of days, but not nearly so much as the water trapped inside the firewall under the carpet. Plus, it'll save your carpet from rotting and your blower from rusting.

Reply to
jwardl