98 Grand Prix Wipers wont park

On my 98 GP the wipers no longer park at the cowl. They now park in the upright position. At the same time the washers quit working. No pump activity at all. I have replaced the circuit board on the wiper motor (as suggested by my dealer). This did not correct the problem. Any suggestions?

Reply to
rbland

Go here and search the forums.

cprince

upright position. At the same time the washers quit working. No pump activity at all. I have replaced the circuit board on the wiper motor (as suggested by my dealer). This did not correct the problem. Any suggestions?

Reply to
crussellp