98 Pontiac Grand Prix Antifreeze Problems.. Help!!

I topped off my coolant not that long ago with the required Dex cool antifreeze and shortly after it was out, after then refilling it to only find out once again.. empty. There is no leaks on the ground and when I accelerate, there is a girggling noise coming from under the hood. What could this be? And how would I go about repairing it? Please help.

Reply to
Jennyfer

My 99 with the 3.1 had an intake gasket I had to replace and that solved my disappearing coolant.

Reply to
Philip