99 GP PCV Valve Location?

Hi:

I was doing the oil / oil filter / air filter / gas filter change on my wife's 99 GP (57Kmiles) and the book in the store listed a PVC valve so I got one of those too (used to have an 80 225 slant six Cordoba whose PVC valve used to clog with carbon a lot when the car got up over 100 K miles). Anyway, I can't find where the PVC valve goes, even with the decorative plastic cover off the engine. Anyone know where?

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne L

Shep

And pay attention to ALL of the O-rings.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Reply to
Shep

It's even bitten some tech's in our shop!

On of them did an upper intake plenum replacement, then spent hours trying to trace down the "squealing" noise coming from the rear main seal (grin). Once the rest of us figured out what he had done, it was a quick repair.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai

Reply to