99 grand am brake noise

I have had a brake noise on the front left wheel on my grand am for ever. I have had the brakes replaced, then turned, and inspected by my dealer 4 times. The noise still continues. The dealer tells me it is in the wheel and that this is a problem GM has know about. I find this a little strange that a wheel causes this noise. Has anyone else encountered this same problem?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
TR

Shep

my friend's 99 GA had the same persistent problem with the brakes...what a nightmare

take it to an >I have had a brake noise on the front left wheel on my grand am for ever. I

-- Paul Michaels

2000 Yamaha YZF-R6 Fort Lauderdale, Florida My Motorcycle & Travel Pics
Paul Michaels