99 Sunfire head light.

How complicated is it to replace the bulb for the drivers side head light? On quick inspection it looks as though I need to take the battery out. Any suggestions?

Niagara Boy

Reply to
Niagara Boy

The headlights are real easy to change out you have to pull the hole headlight out but its real easy i wanna say its got 4 screws to pull out but it might be 2 otherwise its very easy to do. Any more questions let me know be happy to help.

"Niagara Boy" wrote: > How complicated is it to replace the bulb for the drivers side > head light? > On quick inspection it looks as though I need to take the > battery out. Any > suggestions? > > Niagara Boy > > -- > ALL MEN ARE GREAT IN THEIR DREAMS REALITY JUST NARROWS THE > COMPETITION

Reply to
snwhntr06