ABS breaks on GM truck

The ABS light went on and will not go out. I took my car to a mechanic and he hooked up the scan tool he says that he can get readings from everything but the ABS breaks. Ed

Reply to
raduazo

Shep

Shep: The vehicle is a 1995 GMC Sonoma. Thanks for your reply I am working on the assumption that my mechanic knows what he is doing. In the past he has been pretty good. The GM dealer is not as convienient and he chased me off by discovering hundreds of dollars in new repairs that needed to be done every time I took my car in for an oil or coolant change. I can believe one or two new discoveries once in a while but the GM dealer showed a consistant pattern that disappeared when I started taking my car to Earnie. I guess I will have to give GM another try. Thanks Again, Ed

Reply to
raduazo via CarKB.com