abs warning light

the abs warning light on my 1998 pontac grand am gt keeps coming on. I have had my brakes changed but this did not stop the problem. When the light comes on my brakes seems to stick when i come to a stop and start again. now my brake and check engine light comes on how or what can i do to stop this problem

Reply to
kavarion

You will have to take it to a dealer or somewhere to have it scanned to figure out what is wrong.

Reply to
80 Knight