Air Filter in a/c system??

I have a 1999 Bonnie with the "digital heat and a/c controls (not the rotating knobs)....Question.... is there an air filter in this system??? The wife says it does not get as cold as before, and I have noticed that the air flow from the dash vents is not what it used to be.

Thanks for any info...

Reply to
randy_nospam_

Do you have more fresh air at high speed??? I hade the same problem and my A/C radiator fan was not spinning. The fuse was dead.

Reply to
Stef

Check the cab fresh air filter.

Rey

Reply to
Reynaud

I think you are asking if there's a cabin air filter. You can go to a site like

and lookup to see if there's a filter listed for this vehicle. If it get restricted air flow will be reduced but shouldn't effect discharge temperature.

Reply to
DonW

Randy, I don't think the 96-99 Bonnevilles have the cabin air filter. I know my 97 bonn. didn't have one. The newer 2000+ Bonnivilles have cabin air filters for sure.

-- markwb

2001 Bonneville SLE

Reply to
markwb