another fuse location?

The dash instruments went out on my 96 Grand Am yesterday. I thought it was a fuse but I checked the fuses and they are fine. Are there other fuses in a different location or am I totally wrong about what the problem is? All help is greatly appreciated.

Reply to
etp2

Yeah theres more than one location.

I know of 3 on my bonneville. Front of Cowl, behind glovebox, & driver side floor board. Not sure what kind of dash dimmer they put in Grand ams but if its a dial type like my bonneville you have to twist it back and forth a few times now and then to get the contact surface clean.

Reply to
Bonnevilles R Kewl

Fine as in not broken or as in clean? Make sure all the fuses are clean before taking your car apart!

Reply to
Baudolino