Anyone know wh makes the 2.0 ohc for gm? toyota, honda, mozda?

i have a 1992 sunturd (sunbird) with a 2.0 ohc, i am tring to find out who makes this motor for gm. i was asked when buying a part for it, and it got me to wonding what crappy import company made this motor. i asked the dealer and they said they thought it was brazilian. anyone know????

Reply to
Richard

The Brazillian 2.0 IS a GM engine. GM Brazil. I think it is originally a Holden design from Aus, but not certain.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce