Aurora TJet - (6) Pontiac GTOs, Master Case

Neat - o! I don't speak for everybody, but I don't mind ebay auctions being listed when it's something as cool as that.

Reply to
Joe

I do. It's against Ebays TOS. Not to mention it used to be so bad in the newsgroups that almost every other post was a damn Ebay ad. It's kind of died down since Ebay started killing accounts for spamming newsgroups.

Reply to
FBR

Sold for $2,605

Reply to
Dan

spamtard ned stinking up all of usenet.

Reply to
someone

I personally don't usually mind, providing the EBay ad is On-Topic for the group (IE, Pontiac ad's in a Pontiac group), and that they are preferably marked "OT", that way anyone wanting to avoid them, can. The last thing is it's nice to keep them to a minimum. Hard to find cars, and stuff like that. Not every Grand Prix that goes onto EBay. Just MHO. J

Reply to
80 Knight