Auto exterior cleaner advice requested.

We have a brand new 05 Grand Prix GXP in dark cherry metallic. The car has some spots similar to tree sap and I wanted to clean off the body really good before it's 1st waxing. I tried Turtle Wax bug and sap remover. It takes off the stain but the outer ring remains. Can anyone recommend a good body cleaner that would be more effective. Thanks for any help. Ed

Reply to
Schooner

You could try using clay on your spots. Meguiars and Mothers both sell clay cleaners as do other companies.

If the clay doesn't get rid of the rings then my personal choice for the job would be Meguiars Scratch-X.

Visit Autopia.com for the best adivice.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Thanks, that's good advice. As soon as I shine 'em up I'll post a link for photos of our new ride. Ed

Reply to
Schooner