belt blues

any one out there able to tell me the routing of the serpintine belt on a

95 pontiac bonneville, and if I have to take off a motor mount. Any help would be apreciated.
Reply to
bonnevillebelts

If you weren't a complete talkaboutautos twit, and had actually opened the hood of the car, you would have noticed the belt routing sticker.

Reply to
FBR

This link will explain all that you have to do:

And, yes you do have to take a bolt out of the lower passenger side motor mount.

Reply to
80 Knight

Funny thing is that there is no sticker on some cars, such as my '96 Bonneville. I have looked at several other GM cars with the 3800 Series II in it and have not seen the sticker in those either. I assumed it was because the 3800 II could come supercharged as well, which means it has two belts. Either way, no offence but why do you not just ignore all threads from the talkaboutauto's like you keep saying you do. That way you can be a happier person.

Reply to
80 Knight