Best place to find parts?

I have a 94 Grand Prix with a 3100 ... I went to replace the PCV valve, and the elbow that is attached to it is cracked. Went to the dealer .. they don't sell it separately had to purchase 35.00 worth of hoses.. went to two auto parts stores .. no one had it .. When to the local junk yard ... no go either .. Any ideas where I can find this piece?

I was also looking for the heater control knobs for the car (one is funkered), but the dealer doesn't sell them separately, (have to purchase the entire panel), and the junk yard didn't have any either ... any ideas?

Reply to
clevere

sometimes ebay has these on there, just type pontiac grand prix in the search.

Reply to
WHO??