Bonneville SSEi

What's the replacement for the Bonneville SSEi - if there was one?

Thanks

Gene

Reply to
J. Eugene Bartley

Came out in January 2004, the Bonneville GXP with the Northstar V8.

More horse & torque than the supercharged SSE & more $$$$$.

Apparently sales are not to good as I've only seen two or three on the road since they've come out. The Pontiac dealer by me had stocked 1 all last summer, now he has 4 of last years model.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~297,626 miles_~_~_

~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_

~~~The Former Fleet ~~~

Harry Face

The Grand Prix, with the same drivetrain, was THOUSANDS cheaper. It relegated the Bonne to a niche vehicle.

Reply to
InjunRAIV

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Harry Face) wrote in news:22256-41EF2EFE- snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3111.bay.webtv.net:

What I'd heard but was hoping different. Like there was an SSE or SSEi stuck back behind the hype.

Was really happy with the SSE. The $$$$$$ figures.

Not too thrilled with the styling. I haven't gotten past that point. I didn't have any intention until my SSE became so much scrap metal a week ago. I'm not a happy camper at all.

Had to ask even if I didn't really want that answer.

Thanks much - kinda. ;-)

Gene

Reply to
J. Eugene Bartley