Buying a 2001 - AZTEK

I'd like to buy a 2001 AZTEK FWD. the one I've seen has 158 000 km. Any comments on this year-model, problems I might have, specific things to check...? Thanks! Edouard

Reply to
Delinkan

Other than commenting about it's looks, it's difficult to say more without knowing more about the vehicle. GM made/makes more than one kind of engine and transmission. Which engine? Which trans? Do you mean Front Wheel Drive or 4WD?

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

It's the V6 3,6 litre (or 3,8?). GT model, front wheel drive, automatic transmission. Thanks!!

Reply to
Delinkan

Um... there is no 3.6 and I don't think the 3.8 was put in Azteks, but I am not sure. It may be a 3.1 or 3.4. They all have intake gasket problems but the 3.8 problem is different than the 3.1-3.4 problem. Google search: GM intake manifold leak I've rented several and liked them. The 4wd had problems getting back into 2wd though.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul