Canadian Grand Prix speedometers

What does the speedometer go up to on the 2007 Grand Prix built for the Canadian marketplace? I got one that was originally built for the US market and it only goes up to 140. I am wondering if the Canadian versions go up to 220 instead.

Reply to
tbil99

On my 2007 USA, you can switch the reading from MPH to kph and I THINK the kph readings appear under the mph numbers??

Bob...

Reply to
Bob D

Yes, I just think that 140 km/hr is a little slow. In the US instance, it would be set to mile/hr and 140 is a fairly high speed. Other speedometers have both mile/hr and km/hr marked and the km/hr goes up to 220, which is about 140 miles/hr.

Reply to
tbil99

I saw one parked across the street and checked and the speedometer did go up to 220. When importing a car, does the speedometer have to reach any specific minimum limit?

Reply to
tbil99