Car cuts out on road!

Hey everyone,

I have a 1992 Pontiac Sunbird and within the last six months, when i drive it sounds ok, but when i start to slow down, it starts to shake and then just cuts off all the way, when i turn the car off and then back on, i move it into D and it turns back off, wtf? Then i try the samething but put it into N, and this time it stays on but i give it gas and nothing, just stays in one spot. Ive taken my car to the Auto Shop 3 times and they never find anything wrong with it. Does anybody know what the issue is? Thanks

Reply to
BayAreazFinest

Shep

thanks for the quick response

Reply to
BayAreazFinest

I have a 93 and it did the same thing and it is the transmission control solenoid. Mine did it when it got hot but once i let it set i could drive it for about 15 min till it got hot again.

Reply to
steveinmichigan