Car doesnt want to idle after overheating

We have a late model Firebird w/ a carburator. Its a V8. At work my boss pulled it out of the garage to store more product, and left it sitting there for about an hour or so running b/c he forgot. When he came back the cooling fan didn't start up and the temp. gauge was maxed out. After he let the engine cool, the car doesn't want to idle. Everytime we lay off the gas it wants to stall, and everytime we give it gas the whole car vibrates to the point where you can really feel in and see it. PLEASE HELP! THE CAR HAS ONLY 86,000 MILES!

Reply to
Workinman1

Late model Firebird with a carb?!

Reply to