Change Oil Soon Light

The Change Oil Soon Light comes on on my dash every time I start my Grand Am. I had the oil changed about 3 weeks ago so it should be OK. How do I turn it off?

Reply to
Jim Brown

Shep
99 grand am's (not sure what other years) turn the key to the on position, and press the reset button in the fuse block, when change oil light is flashing, press and hold, turn key to off, then start the car

Reply to
M.C. Tee