changing abs wheel sensors????

on my 94 grand prix ,i need to change the front sensor?are all the sensors (front and back )the same type of sensor? when i went to get one ,it looked like a small round tube with a wire,i could of sworn the front ones where shaped different,more like a butterfly type bracket. can anyone help me???

Reply to
res0ta8b

The rear sensors on those cars are built into the wheel hub. It's a complete wheel bearing/abs sensor assembly which is not servicable, onnly replaceable.

The front sensors should just be a rectangular black box with a wire coming out of it and a magnetic pickup on the bottom. About 2 inches by 1 inch by 1 inch maybe.

I dont know what you mean by butterfly shaped bracket..

Reply to
Mike