Changing Front Light

Hello,

On Sunday, I set out to change the left front head light bulb on my 2002 Grand Am. I read the instructions in my driver's manual which made this seem like the easiest thing in the world. To my surprise, the first thing that I concluded was that I had to remove a large plastic cover that streatched the width of car at the front. Easy enough, but then I tried to lift the "clamps" that the instructions mentioned, and they would not budge. Does any one have any advice on changing this light? It really should not be that hard should it?

Reply to
Spencer