Cher_bear here is your code number

I havent had a stereo in a looong loong time. if > anyone can help me I would

be very very happy.

BB wrote: I called and found your code number for your radio. Its 0064 I hope this works for you. I used your 6 digit number you posted and called. Now just go to your manual and put the code in as shown.

BB

PS let me know if this helped I e-mailed the info to you also

Reply to
nO SpAm