Cold Air Intake Kit for 96 Grand Am

I own a 1996 Pontiac Grand Am SE 6 cylinder 3.1 lt , I'm thinking of getting a cold air intake kit for it but I can't find a kit that fits that particular engine type. Most of the people that I've seen that have 3.1 V6 have customized cold air intakes. Is there a cold air kit that will fit the type of engine that I have or will I have to customize.

Reply to
Tony

FBR

I sell one that will work for your car >>>>

it out above on my store. *Note: All prices are in Canadain Funds*

Reply to
DeathRat

Those are generally just drop in filters from K&N, they dont seem to be interested in developing FIPIKS for anything but high end sports cars.

do a search on Ebay, a short ram air setup for your car will run about $60 after shipping, I dont think they use K&N filters, so you'll have to get a cone style K&N from NAPA, and that'll run probably another $40.

Reply to
Paradox