Correct P/S belt application

I have a '67 Grand Prix with 400 ci engine . no Air. Power steering. Can any one tell me or draw me a picture of the correct installation on the power steering pump belt. I have purchased 2 Belts over a period of time, that are listed for that model in the parts catalog. But when I install belt, the power steering reservoir can ends up laying over at about 62 degrees and top ends up under radiator hose. Can't get a correct reading for fluid depth.What am I doing wrong? Please e-mail me and tell me what to do. snipped-for-privacy@charter.net Lou

Reply to
Lou Sheeley