Crash test information for Sunfire?

Does anyone know where I can get crash test information on 2000 Sunfire GT. I am looking for reliable data both front and side collision.

Thanks, Paul

Reply to
none

Bon·ne·ville

Go look at some of the wrecks at your local Pontiac Body Shop - Or independant body shop. Seeing a smashed car could change your view point about buying a particular model.

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE, 3800 V6 _~_~_~_~276,100 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

J-Bodies wreck good, they are really a solid car, I mean comon the design is

20 years old.
Reply to
Paradox

Reply to
clevere

Excellent information. Thanks for the info.

Reply to
none

Thanks. Good information. I guess we can all learn a lot from the test dummy! I am surprise to find out that even most known safe vehicle such as Volvo or Mercedes (some models not all) performs basically same as mid size US car. The number that interest me the most is the deceleration value. Still I don't understand why the deceleration value between the driver and passenger is diff..!!!

Paul

Reply to
none

Metal is metal, not like imports are made out of some super lightweight and strong alloy and american cars are made out of pot iron.

Reply to
Paradox

LOL! I dunno .. I've had a few cars I swear were made out of paper.

Reply to
clevere

Imports are made from recycled rust.

LOLOLOL