Daytime running lights no functioning - 97 Pontiac Grand Prix GT

For the past several weeks, my daytime running lamps have been going out. I noticed that sometimes, some of my dash illumination has been either dimming or going out. In other times, the daytime running lights would also be effected too. Has anyone had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Reply to
John Smith

The first thing to do is to clean up all the grounding studs.

Reply to
Scott Buchanan