DLR problem

I have a 2002 pontiac sunfire GT. When I turn on the car everything seems fine. Then take the car out of park and the DLR's flash and show the service light on the dash. I also have no low beam headlights. High beams work fine. I have replaced all headlights and replaced the DLR relay. Not sure what to do next. Any suggestions?

Reply to
thunderace